Monday, January 28, 2008

Debate reviews are starting to pop up...

The first Hitchens/Richards debate review I ran across was this one.

Starts like this...

My heart at first sank when I saw Jay Richards. He has hair reminiscent of an early Abba member or a really blonde version of the BeeGees. He looked as though he had just put away his surfboard and strolled into the debate. Christopher Hitchens came slouching in making every effort to look like a disenchanted intellectual who is angry with the world but is sustained daily by his special breed of cynicism.


LOL....

And, true enough...Jay is sporting some blond surfer dude lookin' locks, and Hitchens just looks angry.


Now, personally, I prefer this hair style...



...but, I digress. Must.focus.on.debate.not.the.cutie patootie.

Anywhoo...the review is interesting, but I'm dying to get my hands on the video!