Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dating Agencies for People who are Married?

I was reading this article that Vox Day linked to, and this jumped out at me:

So I contacted a dating agency for married people. I was a little nervous of the interview, so I took along a close girlfriend.

WTF? They have dating agencies for married people?

That is i-n-s-a-n-e.

But, sure enough, there are all kinds of links for married folks who want to get a little on the side...no strings attached.

What on earth is the world coming to? I mean, what is the point of marriage these days? It's as though sex means nothing more than any other bodily function. The article I linked to above makes it clear that women looking for these type of relationships are *only* thinking about what *might* please them for *a moment* with no thought as to how their families may suffer from their infidelity.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket...