Monday, October 20, 2008

Taking a break

I've decided I'm going to take a bit of a break from blogging. I think getting away from all the political warfare for a while will do me a lot of good. My anxiety level has gone through the roof since the fall of wall street, and the upcoming election is a bit depressing as well. I honestly don't care who wins the election at this point. I just want our economy fixed, and I don't see that happening soon regardless of who takes the White House.

I'm going to turn a blind eye to everything for a while and focus on my family, friends and those in my own community. All the bickering and debate on the Internet is a waste of time, as opinions will never change. I agree with Dennis Prager...that there are two irreconcilable Americas. Our nation is becoming increasingly divided every day. Red and Blue. McCain and Obama. ID and evolution. Religion and Secularism.

Americans are very anxious about where our nation is heading, and unfortunately I'm not very optimistic at the moment myself.

Later folks....