Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Indoctrination via Dawkins

Whoa! I thought the high priest for atheism, Richard Dawkins, considered "indoctrinating" children with religious beliefs to be a form of child abuse.

I fail to see how his lectures for children are any different than a Christian or Muslim teaching their child about origins.

Shoot, I'd never run across that series before. Dawkins blatant hypocrisy on so many different issues is absolutely appalling.

Matthew 18:6 "But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

That Dude is going to fry...srly. I've never said that about anyone before because no one can read another person's heart or know God's plan for them, but Dawkins seems to me to be assured a seat at the right hand of his fellow hater of the Divine...