Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ran across a treasure chest of videos

I ran across a blog authored by Peter Williams titled ID.Plus. He has several videos covering ID listed on his sidebar that I haven't run across before.

The one I've posted below is quite interesting. Remember all the hubbub about the Youtube flick The Inner Life of the Cell? Check this out...



Direct link if the video above doesn't work.

I love the idea of helping students learn more about science by producing these type of animations. It really helps show us the intricate beauty of life, and it pulls you in to wanting to explore the majesty of life all the more. My son specifically mentioned how cool he thought the cell animation was in the movie Expelled.

Oh, and if you Evilutionists follow some of the links in Peter's sidebar, you'll find some videos that interest you as well!

Enjoy...