Saturday, February 16, 2008

What are the odds?

Unbelievable....I bought a new blender right before Christmas (found a great sale), and my mother-in-law bought me another one for Christmas because she didn't know I'd already bought one.

It was nice having two - one upstairs and one down. But, both were made of glass...evidently not a good choice for our rough and tumble household. Yesterday, my husband dropped one of them, and the thing shattered. Today, my son dropped the other one with the same results.


What on earth is going on? Is it a conspiracy or what? Are they trying to tell me they don't like my fruit smoothies, or are they becoming complete klutzes. I held my temper, but I was more than a little ticked off. I use those things all the time. Now, I'm going to have to try to find replacement blender jars...hopefully I can find something inexpensive on-line.

Ugh...