Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Excuse me while I puke...

I've seen so much BS being slung by both presidential campaigns that I've decided to decline from blogging about any of it. "He said, she said"....barf! All I'll say is not to believe a word you hear from either camp unless you've investigated the claims for yourself and listened to both sides of the story.

Gag...I hate politics.

I've always enjoyed trying to understand people from a more personal level in a quest to discover what makes them tick and how they've arrived at their views about various topics. So, I'm going to try to take the Meghan McCain route and share some of her pictures and other positive things about McCain/Palin that I run across rather than slam Obama or defend John and Sarah. Or at least that's the plan...God knows I'm quick to get fired up at times when I hear something that is outright BS. But, I personally feel that both candidates are good people with somewhat different views about life and what is best for our nation.

So here are a few photos....

John & Sarah..



Sarah at the Republican convention...



Todd and Trig...



Meghan, Piper, and Willow...



Sarah and Piper...



I swear that Piper is a go getter...



Listen to Sarah on C-span - taped 2/08...



And, last but not least, here's the cute clip of Piper smoothing back trig's hair during her Mother's speech...adorable.