Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Addiction?

Is it possible to have an addiction to building remote control planes???!!! I swear my husband spends every waking moment assembling his flippin' planes. One room upstairs is filled with plans and parts for building, and now he's turned half of our garage into a plane assembly room. I'll have to take some pictures of the garage and his planes and post them. It's nuts...planes everywhere! I can't even park in my garage at present.

I think he's losing him mind...srsly.

I guess I should consider myself lucky that he's not sitting in a coma glaze watching sports on the tube. And, I'll never have to worry about him out chasing other women...he's not able to pull himself away from his planes long enough to even notice another woman.

Too bad he can't make some money off his hobby. With the way the economy looks lately, and with all the banks closings, we may *never* sell that house he built. It's *still* sitting on the market, and it's killing us financially. Oh, and Mr. FtK invested in life insurance/retirement plan with *AIG* years ago. I hope it's still available when we hit retirement age! I swear the economy is scaring the life out of us.

Anyone have any creative ideas as to how to make some money off his little hobby?? Any ideas are welcome!