Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lots of Swingin' going on....



I haven't really commented on the perverto factor plaguing those poor souls that represent us up on capital hill...basically because I don't even know where to begin.

So, I'll just say this....boys, try to keep it in your pants. Seriously...for the good of the nation. I mean what's up with this crap? ...whoops, no pun intended. Is it a power thing, or do more people hide hidden perversions than I want to know about?

Fr'instance, who in their right mind feels the need, in a public restroom mind you, to ask the nearest stranger to get it on???? I mean, if one is experiencing a serious problem, perhaps self service might be more appropriate (and a heck of a lot safer).

That kind of crap is not about sex, it's about something else altogether.

Mercy...