Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm Back!!

Whew....just finished up the last few things I wanted to do to my blog before making it public again.

So sorry about the sudden shut down, but I kinda pulled the plug on a whim - or a rant?...whichever.

As I've said in the past, I sometimes lose my patience when I keep getting asked the same questions over and over. I've wanted for some time now to try to put together several links to others posts I've written which I could refer people to so that I don't have to keep writing about the same topics over and over. So, I finally took the time to put together a short FAQs list. I had to completely shut down to do it or I knew I'd never get it done, but rather keep blabbering here.

So, you'll find the link to the FAQs list on my side bar along with a few other new additions. I'll add to the list as time allows.

Please note that your comments will not post publically to that list, but I will be able to read them and consider your opinions and decide whether I need to change the answers if you think I've misunderstood something or if I seem misleading. If I've made errors in my understanding of the science, I certainly want to correct those issues as well. But, I may not agree with you, so don't hold your breath waiting for me to change something to your satisfaction.

It was the perfect time for me to do this because last month marked the completion of my first year of blogging. It seems I wrote just under 450 posts last year...jeez, that's a lot of blabbering. Oh, well... it's a great outlet to let off some steam or have some fun.

I hope my readers from the past will stumble their way back in here and not think that I've deserted you forever!