Thursday, August 07, 2008

Still no laptop

It may be another week before I get the thing back. This is the second time this week that I've made it to the library. Tonight I have a meeting to attend, so I thought I'd sneak a peek at what's going on in cyberspace beforehand.

Looks like I haven't missed much. It's seems fairly quiet on the ID/Evo. front. It's actually been a godsend that I've been without Internet access the past few weeks. I've had time to reread a few books I really enjoyed the first time around, and I've also had a chance to think about my involvement in the on-line discussions about ID. I'm not quite sure yet how that's going to affect my blogging style, but I had a wonderful chat with a cousin of mine at a wedding I attended last weekend. She was very interested in what was happening with ID & evolution in the schools, and it got me thinking again about how important it is to keep sharing the facts about ID so that the bogus rhetoric being fed to the general public will eventually be silenced.

Those of you who support ID be sure to tell your friends and family about the blogs and discussions taking place on the Internet, and invite them to get involved and learn more about the issues!!!

Okay, I'm off to my meeting....take care, and I hope to be back soon.