Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Blog Diets

I was watching the Early Show this morning, and they were talking about blog diets and how well they work. I know it was much easier for me to lose weight during the blog diet that took place here during the first 5 months of the year rather than just working at it on my own.


I'm hoping to start one up again Jan. 1. I know my sister is interested, and Kristine (Amused Muse) said she might join us.

Kristine, my sister and I are all in our early forties, so we are primarily interested in eating healthy rather than starving ourselves to get the weight off. A healthy lifestyle is much more important than looking good (or so they say).

Anywhoo...I'd love for people to join us. I know most of my readers are Darwinists, and the IDers who read my blog are probably worried about what the crazy soccer Mom gone activist is going to say next, so I'm not sure if I can get anyone to join us due to that fact. But, I thought it would be fun to invite anyone who is interested regardless of your thoughts about evolution, ID, religion, the culture war, etc., etc.

Bloggers are especially encouraged to join, because I think some of us spend far to much time sitting on our butts at our laptops when we should be out jogging!