Saturday, November 04, 2006

President Bush in Topeka

It would have been interesting to attend the President Bush shindig at the Expocentre here in Topeka today. Though at this point, I’m just thoroughly looking forward to Wednesday of next week. All the back stabbing and political scandals coming out of the woodwork is just more than I can stomach.

Tell ya what. I’m waiting for a year when someone stands up and refuses to use negative campaign tactics. They’ll get my vote.

I’d give my thoughts on who to vote for, but I’ve no doubt my readers are already quite certain of how they will place their votes.

As it stands there are so many lies and misleading information swimming around out there that it’s impossible to know whether people are going to the polls and voting for someone who supports their own viewpoint or not.

Politics....yuck!