Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Big O

The other night, my husband and I were....well....having an extremely good time together, and at the very height of our lively romp, something crazy entered my mind.....

~~How do Darwinists explain the evolutionary sequences that led to achieving an orgasm??!~~

Now, granted I realize this tells you how deep my obsession with the Evo/ID debate runs, but still - it is an interesting question.

Hmmm.....I wonder if there are any peer-reviewed articles on this topic. I can certainly think of some extraordinary "just so stories" for this one!

In fact, I’ve only heard a few lame "just so stories" that attempt to give an explanation for the evolutionary events that led to sexual reproduction.

Hey, I know just who to ask about this - if he gives me any answers, I’ll let you know...