Thursday, December 14, 2006

KU lecture series links

Links to the “Difficult Dialogues in the Commons” lecture series at KU are now available here. I highly recommend that everyone listen to all of them. Behe’s lecture is not available yet, but I’m sure it will be soon.

To be honest, the one I enjoyed the most was Os Guinness. He was so insightful in regard to the culture war we find ourselves in, and he offered some very good advise as to how we should respond to those whose views we oppose. In fact, when I start getting mouthy with people I disagree with I'm going to go back and listen to his lecture again. It was very inspiring.

Of course, Behe’s lecture was awesome as well. I’m glad he was able to lay to rest so much of the misleading information that has been relayed to us by his opposition and the media.

Hope you enjoy the series as much as I did.