Sunday, May 27, 2007

Answers in Genesis Creation Museum

The Grand Opening of Ken Ham's Creation Museum is tomorrow. Gotta wonder how many evolutionists will be waiting out front with picket signs.

It would be quite interesting to see what they've put together, but I think it would REALLY be a blast to take a tour of it with about a half dozen die-hard evolutionists (atheist evolutionists would be even better).

Yes, I have a sick sense of humor, but it would be an absolute riot. Some of them have so much pent up hatred for anything that puts their philosophical position at risk that I'm afraid a few of them might actually go postal if they decide to take a little tour.

I can just imagine PZ Myers making his way through the museum. He'd probably run up to small children squealing at them and calling them "creationist kooks" or "IDiots" (two of his favorite labels).

I hope they have lots of security...