Sunday, October 01, 2006

Two upcoming events...


Check out the Hall for Humanities Calendar...


Tue., Oct. 3, 2006, 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Difficult Dialogues at The Commons
Os Guinness
“A World Safe for Diversity: Living with our Deepest Differences in an Age of Exploding Pluralism”
Woodruff Auditorium, Kansas Union

I once heard an interesting interview between Hank Hanegraaf and Os Guinness. Hank's website features some of Os' books.

Os...that's a unique name. Here's a short biography.

Next up to bat...

Mon., Oct. 16, 2006, 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Difficult Dialogues at The Commons
Richard Dawkins
"The God Delusion"
Lied Center Auditorium

I’d never dream of missing Richard Dawkins on the 16th. I keep trying to talk myself into reading his book, but I’m afraid that will lead to a 30 page ranting session. Maybe I’ll just wait until his lecture to let loose.